Friday, August 31, 2012

Shea Moisture Curling Souffle Review 4C HairYou c

Hi <3's this is going to be a brief review on Shea Moisture's Curling Souffle. In short, it softens my hair, a very little bit if this product goes a long way (otherwise you end up with sticky hair), and it does not help define styles like twist outs. I would use this product for moisture and poofy styles, not for twist out or braidouts. If  used for twist outs or braid outs, I suggest leaving the twists/braids in for a day or two to make sure they really set in. My twists was done at night and taken out in the morning. Check out the pictures below to see how it turned out. My hair doesn't look very defined at all. It's poof poof galore! I don't mind much to be honest. I'm just glad I made this observation before I tried to style my hair in something that truly required definition.
Poof poof goodness!


Even in pictures my hair looks very soft (it is!) and moisturized. 
Shrinkage is a beast!



 All in all I recommend this product. Just know what to expect from it and work with it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...